Our client is creating a new team - and will be recruiting for a Conveyancing Administrator to join them.
The role will be working with a small professional team who provide a range of conveyancing services to clients across the UK.
You will be a good all-rounder - really willing to muck in and help wherever needed - but day to day tasks would include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Updating the case management system
- Assisting with administration work on files
- Dealing with customer payments
- Sending forms to customers and assisting with their completion
- Applying for searches
- Obtaining copy deeds
- Using the Land Registry portal
- Handling calls from clients, other firms of solicitors, estate agents, mortgage companies etc
- General Admin duties including post, printing, scanning and photocopying.
- Providing ad hoc support to the team when needed.
We are looking for candidates with either a legal qualification (Law Degree etc) or some previous experience working in a law firm.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'