Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancing Administrator to join their busy team based in Milton Keynes.
Your role will be support fee-earners with their caseload of conveyancing matters - including
• Opening new files and adding to the case management system
• Assisting with initial administration of setting up new conveyancing instructions
• Dealing with payments
• Issuing relevant forms to customers and assisting with their completion
• Applying for searches
• Using the Land Registry portal to obtain copy deeds
• Managing own email account
• Assisting with telephone calls and queries
• General admin duties including post, printing, scanning and photocopying
• Providing ad hoc support to the team when needed
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'