Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancing Administrator to provide effective administration support to the Conveyancing team.
Incoming & Outgoing post collection/distribution
• Opening new matter files on business systems
• Assisting with initial administration work on matter files
• Taking customer card payments on account
• Issuing customer forms and assisting in their completion
• Applying for searches
• Using the Land Registry portal to obtain copy deeds
• Managing own email account
• Assisting with telephone answering where appropriate
• General Admin duties including post, printing, scanning and photocopying.
• Providing ad hoc support to the team when needed.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.