Experienced Conveyancer in both residential and commercial sector is required for leading law firm based in Oxfordshire. If you are an experienced conveyancer with expertise in residential sector or a keen interest in commercial sector, this would be a great opportunity for you.
As the Conveyancer you will be responsible for:
- Checking official documentation
- Reviewing and producing contracts
- Liaising with other departments and outside sources when required
- Dealing with internal and external communication
Experience and skills required:
- Experienced in Conveyancing residential and commercial
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
In return my client offers a competitive salary, great working environment and benefits package. If this is of interest please contact me as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'