Residential Property Conveyancer / Fee Earner / Lawyer
£30K - £45K D.O.E
A forward thinking and modern firm are currently looking for a conveyancer/fee earner/lawyer, to be based in one of their Kent offices. The firm have four offices in SE London and Kent, they have won numerous awards for their conveyancing work and are expanding currently.
If you have previous residential property experience and have had your own caseload, are motivated and enjoy working in a busy team then this would be a great role for you.
They are now looking for a lawyer to join their expanding team.
- Managing your own caseload of residential sales and purchases
- Working in a busy team
- Opportunity to learn new areas of property work to include, shared ownership and new build
- Liaising with relevant colleagues and outside organisations
You will have:
- Experience in residential property/ new build/managing share-ownership
- Be a conveyancer/fee earner/lawyer with at least a year experience
- A positive outlook
- Ability to work in a team and individually
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary
- Career progression
- Flexible working
- Good quality work
- Positive and motivational environment
For more information about this Residential Property Conveyancer / Fee Earner / Lawyer role please contacts Alice Neal at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'