Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Conveyancer for a leading and very reputable company.
As a Conveyancer in one of our established teams, this role plays a valuable part in contributing to the first class service provided to clients and other third parties in all residential conveyancing matters, within in a high volume residential conveyancing environment.
The main purpose of this role is to effectively run a conveyancing caseload up to and including exchange of contract, performing the full range of tasks associated with this process, within specified timescales.
In this role you will effectively manage circa 60 cases at any one time, with limited supervision, until such time as your line manager deems it appropriate to increase your portfolio of cases.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Reply to legal enquires related to the sale or purchase of a property
- Resolve queries raised on files by colleagues, and third parties
- Deal with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- ·Proactive care calls to the client regarding contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries, dealing with complex queries
- Production of accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
- Recognise how to identify potential risks and when to report them to a senior member.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of individual and team targets on a monthly basis
Person specification: -
- Experience of proactively managing a small caseload of files, gained within a similar high volume conveyancing environment
- Highly organised - able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales
- Excellent communicator - has the ability to liaise with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrable experience of putting the customer at the heart of what they do, whilst recognising business need
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- A strong team player - understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to coach and mentor others within the team
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Excellent problem solving and research skills
- Results orientated
- Excellent I.T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with a salary Negotiable + excellent career progression + benefits.
To apply for the position of Conveyancer then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'