We are recruiting for an experienced Conveyancer with 3 years PQE for a law firm in Manchester.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Title check
- Mortgage reports
- Advising clients on the law and how it may affect their case;
- Drafting documents and contracts tailored to the client's individual needs;
- Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
- Researching documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure;
- File reviews
- Drafting of documentation
- Conducting initial client interviews to assess the firm's ability to help with the matter at hand, based on the firm's specialism and the likely cost;
- Coordinating the work of all parties involved;
- Checking all documentation prior to signing and implementing;
- Completing regular training as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
- Perusing title, search results and reporting to the client and the lender
- Complying with all mortgage conditions
- Preparing a report to the client
- Arranging and attending further client meetings where necessary to progress with the case and finalise documentation;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports;
Successful candidate should be able to deal with:-
- Freehold and leasehold
- Sales and purchase
- Remortgages, plot sales, transfers of equity and declaration of trust
- Landlord and tenant work, leasehold extensions, enfranchisement and shared equity
- Granting, assignment and acquisition of business leases
- Ability to handle challenging conveyancing matters and enjoying the challenge of doing so
- Ability to handle challenging clients and communicating effectively
- Investigated titles, raised enquiries and replied to enquiries raised
- Prepared notice of assignment and charge, registering title with land registry and dealing with requisitions
Experience in both Residential and Commercial files would be an advantage.
Salary dependent on experience.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'