Our client a small traditional law firm based in Norwich are recruiting for a part time conveyancer to join their expanding Conveyancing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancer , legal executive or experienced paralegal to develop their career in this growing law firm.
Our client currently has a strong Private Client department and is currently developing and expanding their Residential Property department. The company are looking for someone to initially work 3 days per week with the scope in time to increase hours as the caseload and turnover increases .
- To develop and handle your own caseload of freehold / Leasehold properties
- Securing CQS,
- Generate fee income by taking responsibility for the conduct of conveyancing cases on behalf of clients
- Internal business development with existing clients and the companies key referrers client base
- Advise and assist clients on legal matters relating to those areas of expertise in Conveyancing
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, Estate Agents and other professional contacts
- To ensure firms procedures are followed when recording time and managing the billing process
- A minimum of 2 years plus experience in Residential property environment. Our client will consider Licenced Conveyancers, Solicitors, Legal Executives or Paralegals
- You will need to be proactive ,capable of building a client base and working independently the role with carry a high degree of autonomy
- Able to manage your own caseload
- Fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently looking for a part time position and work life balance
- Scope for someone who can come in and develop ,manage and run the department there are good prospects of equity partnership
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JS1060 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'