Due to expansion, well-established Sunderland law firm require an additional Fee Earner for their Conveyancing department. You will handle a caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters, including sales and purchases, leasehold and freehold.
You will need:
- A minimum of 4 years experience, as a Paralegal/Fee Earner/Solicitor, handling a caseload of conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion and post-completion stage,
- Excellent client care skills,
- Excellent communication and literacy skills,
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills,
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Good business development/marketing skills.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Minimum 4 years experience handling own caseload of conveyancing files
- Excellent client care, communication and literacy skills
- Be a Paralegal, Fee Earner or Solicitor
- Good business development and marketing skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'