An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancer to join a successful busy Residential Conveyancing team based in Newcastle.
You will work alongside other team members, handling your own caseload of the full range of conveyancing matters; sales, purchases, remortgages, freehold and leasehold. Using case management systems.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling own caseload of the full range of conveyancing matters, handling around 25 new instructions per month.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience of using a case management system.
- Excellent client care skills.
This role offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata. Healthcare and benefits package. Hours are: 9.00 - 5.00 Monday - Friday.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent client care skills
- Minimum 2 years experience handling own caseload of Conveyancing files
- Experience of using a case management system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job