Established law firm seeks a Conveyancer to join their conveyancing team in the Wakefield office. You will work as part of an established team handling own caseload of the full range of conveyancing matters using case management systems.
You will handle the files from start to completion stage with the support of an Assistant/Paralegal.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Conveyancer,
- Good communication skills,
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a busy workload,
- A working knowledge of Proclaim or other case management system is desirable but not essential.
Competitive salary package plus flexi time and free parking.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a busy workload
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Conveyancer
- Working knowledge of Proclaim or other case management systems