Salary: 28K - 35K + excellent benefits
Our client is top class legal firm with strong values providing exceptional service with high-quality advice and practical solutions.
Working with and advising your clients on all areas of residential conveyancing matters.
As the Conveyancer you will be responsible for management of a full caseload of residential conveyancing matter which will include freehold, leasehold, remortage, purchase and sales. Resolving complex, technical or legal queries and dealing with the exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
Skills and Experience:
We are looking to speak to conveyancing professionals at any levels including paralegals, Chartered Legal Executives and Licensed Conveyancers’. You must able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience gained within a residential conveyancing role (2 years + as a fee earner)
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage your caseload and meet deadlines
- Building strong working relationships with your clients and third parties in a professional manner
- Negotiate where necessary
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive and can do attitude