Up to £40K - Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 25 Days Holiday Plus 8 Bank Holidays - Flexi Time - Death In Service Benefit - Company Pension Scheme - Health Insurance - Cycle To Work Scheme - Childcare Vouchers.
Our client is a well established, highly regarded and successful law firm based in Harrogate. Their working ethos is firmly centred on resolution and their staff are all collaboratively trained.
Due to ongoing expansion, they now have an opening for an experienced Conveyancer to join their established Residential team. Reporting into a Team Leader, key duties include:
- To provide quality, timely advice to clients, seeking assistance and support where necessary.
- To interpret and progress all stages of the matter to ensure client requirements are met.
- To ensure matter files, internal databases, archive and billing systems are up to date using the relevant internal forms and procedures and organised in accordance with standards set out in the Practice Manual and further developed within the relevant Team procedures.
- To provide regular feedback to other team lawyers on any aspects of their matters as delegated.
- To provide support for and work alongside junior lawyers.
- To develop personal technical knowledge.
- To complete the appropriate Continuing Professional Development commitments, as stipulated by appropriate regulatory body.
- To endeavour to achieve personal billing and collections targets and to ensure work in progress is promptly converted to cash.
- To endeavour to record and recover 5 chargeable hours per day.
- To endeavour to consistently meet clients' expectations.
- Marketing - In line with the Team business plan, initiate and take part in marketing and promotional activities on behalf of the firm as appropriate. To develop and maintain relationships with clients, non-clients and multipliers to promote the firm.
The ideal Conveyancer MUST:
- Be a qualified Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer /Legal Executive with 5 plus years PQE who works with minimal supervision to provide the best service to the client.
- Have developed knowledge of relevant area of the law and associated legal procedures, evidenced by panel membership and accreditations.
- Be IT literate, a team worker and client orientated
- Have run files which include freehold and leasehold sale and purchase, transfers of equity, lease extensions, transfers of part and new leases
APPLY NOW not to miss this excellent opportunity.