Experienced Conveyancer required to join a well established law firm in Leeds - based in either Leeds city centre or Wakefield office.
You will handle the full range of residential conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases and remortgages.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience handling own caseload of the full range of conveyancing files,
- Experience of supervising more junior conveyancing staff would be advantageous,
- Must be familiar with the full conveyancing process from initial instructions to post-completion stage,
- Excellent client care skills,
- Business development/marketing experience.
Competitive salary and benefits package including pension, 23 days holidays + bank holidays, free parking at the Wakefield office.
- Excellent client care skills
- Must be familiar with the full conveyancing process
- Minimum 3 years experience handling own conveyancing caseload
- Experience supervising more junior conveyancing staff advantageous
- Business development and marketing experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job