Are you an experienced Conveyancer looking for a new opportunity in the South West?
A friendly, personable law firm with offices in Devon and Somerset are seeking a highly skilled Conveyancer to join their successful property department.
You will be required manage an existing caseload of Residential Property matters predominately freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and shared ownership transactions.
Duties will include:
- Managing a busy caseload of Residential Property transactions.
- Ensuring client care is maintained to a high standard throughout the transaction.
- Participating in business development and networking on behalf of the firm.
- Independently establishing priorities and managing deadlines.
- Dealing with exchange and completion.
- Replying to enquiries.
- Follow up with clients following completion.
The successful candidate will:
- Be either a Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or qualified by experience.
- Experience managing a caseload.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Following of clients would be beneficial although not essential.
In return, a competitive salary and employee benefits are offered.
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job