Depending on Experience
Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a Law firm who has the law society accredited for conveyancing quality looking for an experienced conveyancer the successful candidate will independently manage their own portfolio of cases, delivering inspirational client service. they will have the opportunity to gain experience across a diverse range of cases - something which our client can uniquely offer, due to its market leading position. The successful candidate portfolio may include freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
Our client can offer unrivalled development and progression opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of cases
- Dealing with the sale and purchase of residential properties including transfer of equity, new build and right to buy.
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide support and coaching to your team
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively and delighting them through your delivery
- Deal with complex legal enquiries
- Assist and help organise the team to ensure company targets are met
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements
- Optimise the client experience through use of our conveyancing systems and technology
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Identify, monitor and deliver fully against personal targets using the management information provided to you
- Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
- Suggest improvements to current policies and procedures
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
If you are interested in obtaining further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Thomas Jones at Reward Recruitment or apply direct.