Our client, a well established and respected law firm in Medway, are currently seeking a Conveyancer to assist their head of conveyancing and must be capable of managing their own caseload of residential conveyancing files including freehold and leasehold sale and purchases, remortgages, new builds, transfers of equity.
A suitable candidate would be someone who is possibly a conveyancing paralegal, a newly qualified Solicitor or a Legal Executive, who has experience in a busy conveyancing department. The candidate should be able to work with minimal supervision and able to predominantly carry out their own typing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Caseload Management of 60-70 clients
- Investigating Title & Raising Enquiries
- Contract Reports
- Communicating with Estate Agents, Solicitors and Clients
- Post-Exchange & Post-Completion Work
- Compliance with the CML Handbook
- Responding to Land Registry Requisitions
- Meeting with Clients
This is a full time position and comes with a competitive salary.
- Legal Executive