- This is an excellent opportunity to work at a well respected law firm.
- You will have at least 12 months experience as a conveyancer and ideally working at a legal practice.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for your own caseload or residential property dealing with both freehold and leasehold. Some plot sales. Dealing with sale and purchase and re-mortgage work.
- Salary dependent of experience.
- This is a permanent position.
- Please send your CV asap and our recruitment will contact you out of hours.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this express purpose. no1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation. no1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all permanent and contract roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job