Conveyancer - Northampton
Our client a leading house-builder, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer or legal executive to join their in-house property team.
You will primarily deal with a caseload consisting of, freehold reversion cases from instruction through to completion for a number of group companies . You will also be required to assist and conduct, conveyancing transactions which would include plot sales, part exchanges and resales.
- Reporting to a company Solicitor and Legal Manager
- You will have direct responsibility for managing and running a case load of plot sales ( including part- exchange acquisitions and sales )
- Attend meetings with sales teams to review caseload
- You will manage a high volume caseload of freehold reversion matters from inception to completion
- Deal with lease/transfer variations and reversion sales
- Assist with and conduct conveyancing transactions which would include responding to enquiries raised, setting up of completions
- Assist with and conduct post completion matters such as the submission of stamp duty and registration of title on part exchanges
- Investigate ,review title and prepare the legal report on part exchanges
- Raise enquires on part exchanges and deal with enquiries raised on the related sale
- You will have experience of working in a busy conveyancing department, and managing a caseload with minimal supervision
- Previous experience of handling plot sales for a residential house builder(Either in house or in private practice ) would be a distinct advantage
- Strong IT are essential , coupled with excellent communications skills, you must be a good team player
- Candidates will need to be proactive, hardworking, reliable and customer focused
- You will self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure
- A qualification through ILEX, CLC or similar would be advantageous
- Competitive salary, contributory pension and discretionary bonus
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2060 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Stamp Duty
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'