REPORTS TO:Team Manager
To manage a caseload of Sale & Purchase transactions.
This does not set out every responsibility but provides an overview of the main areas of responsibility.
- Interpreting information and informing customers about their mortgage offers.
- Liaising with clients to agree exchange and completion dates.
- Preparation of Completion Statements on both sale and purchase matters ensuring all files conclude with no shortfall and zero balance.
- Chase monies from lender, customers etc.
- Undertake purchase pre-completion searches and interpret results.
- Handle the completion of Completion Day on both sale and purchase transactions where required.
- Give weekly pro-active updates to customers and pro-active updates to intermediaries and agents and other proactive updates.
- Ability to handle a related transaction from instruction to completion.
- Previous Residential Conveyancing experience (minimum of 4 months, either managing a caseload or in a support role)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good data input skills.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Work effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good grasp of working within a regulatory environment.
- Title Searches