Job Type: Perm
Salary: £40,000 plus
Job Ref: 1449
New role! We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancer (Solicitor/ Legal Executive/ Licenced Conveyancer) to join this well-regarded regional law firm.
Duties and Responsibilities will include of a Conveyancer will include:
- Managing a caseload of Residential Conveyancing files
- Updating the Client on their case and liaising with all parties including brokers and agents
- Managing the file working to strict deadlines and obtaining the best outcome for the Client
- Ensuring all necessary checks and searches are completed
- Progressing the files quickly
Essential requirements of a Solicitor:
- Qualified as a Solicitor/ Legal Executive/ Licenced Conveyancer, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Able to work independently and manage a caseload of files
- Solid Residential Conveyancing experience
- Good attention to detail
What's in it for you?
It is a great opportunity to join an established but growing firm, with opportunities to progress within the firm.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today, or call us for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'