- Excellent firm with a strong clientele.
- Duties including...
- Carry Out Property Searches
- New Build Work, communicating with Property Developers, lenders and Help to Buy Organisations.
- Land Registry Investigation.
- Drafting letters and client reports.
- Opening files and dealing with the initial stages of conveyancing transaction
- Continued client interaction to progress transactions.
- Progression of sale and purchase transactions.
- Progression of sale and purchase transactions
- Full in-house training package.
- Please send your CV asap and our recruitment will contact you out of hours.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this express purpose. no1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation. no1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all permanent and contract roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job