Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
£30,000 - £40,000
This could be the role which defines your career going forwards, as you'd be joining a highly regarded agency with a reputation for developing market-leading talent. In this role you'll learn genuine industry best-practice for Conversion Rate Optimisation and Digital Analytics, using a range of tools as well as statistical and research techniques. You will also develop your softer skill set, managing and nurturing client relationships on a daily basis.
- Design, build, run and analyse A/B and Multivariate Tests.
- Successfully manage a varied and fast moving portfolio of Digital Analytics projects and clients.
- Develop the Product Optimisation life-cycle across a range of clients and verticals.
- Deliver business-critical insight to a range of key stakeholders spanning product, marketing and IT.
- Deliver vital customer journey insight, identifying pain points in the user experience.
- Perform deep-dive statistical analysis & user segmentation.
- Expert knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation - importantly, all candidates must be highly passionate about all things CRO.
- Agency-side experience, preferably in a client-facing role - this is not essential, however, will help.
- Excellent web analytics knowledge using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends etc.
- Highly knowledgeable regarding UX and split testing.
- Advanced presentation skills.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £30,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation