Salary: £40,000 - 48,000 depending upon experience + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a high calibre Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to join the team based in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will work for a company that is dedicated to their staff and the community around them, and experience fulfilment in a dynamic work environment. They continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for each individual.
The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will develop, scope and implement digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization and personalization across all channels. They will use data to drive campaign ideation, decision-making and end-to-end digital customer journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules. You will possess an eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative.
You should have strong experience and hands-on knowledge with A/B & MVT testing, Website Analytics and all the tactics to arrive to a final experience that improves conversion rates. As a member of the Design and Content team, you will report to the Head of Design and Content.
This challenging yet exciting Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Optimize conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue
- Own and Manage the CRO roadmap of optimization and personalization initiatives, ensuring that they’re driving value, innovation and cross-channel alignment
- Execute rapidly all facets of CRO roadmap across multiple devices and websites including hypotheses, planning, building, testing, and optimization.
- Analyze campaign data, metrics, present findings and make recommendations based on analysis
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research to help drive hypotheses for testing
- Pro-actively evaluate and improve on the effectiveness of campaigns through data driven strategy
- Pro-actively analyze website usage statistics and provide ongoing testing recommendations
- Pro-actively collaborate with copywriters and designers to create compelling visual and written assets giving you the ability to quickly build and implement tests
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong technical experience with testing and research platforms like Maximizer, Decibel and Optimizely
- Strong experience with stakeholder engagement, be a business advisor and demonstrate business action
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Strong experience with project management and execution on full funnel testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience with Analytics platforms, including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with multi-channel marketing
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Experience working in an in-house or commercial environment would be highly desirable.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Conversion Rate
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job