Conversion Performance Manager
Up to £65kpa
We are looking for a management level professional to join a well-established financial organisation and take an overarching view of conversion rates across multiple channels and provide reporting capability on performance, undesirables and opportunities.
Responsibilities will include
- Development and delivery of optimisation reporting structure concerning current process and test/monitoring of initiatives
- Issues and opportunity identification and resolution
- Delivery of testing associated with capability and implementation - ensure that maximum insight is gained from all data gained
- Trend identification and reporting
- Full reporting on new capabilities and application of success criteria
We need a strong communicator with a deeply analytical approach and proven experience of building performance reporting capability in a high volume transactional environment. This is a role where the ability to interpret data and provide value-add recommendations is essential.
Prior experience in a role related to financial services user experience would be highly valued although more general operational and user experience understanding would still be an advantage.
For more information please contact Ian Canavan on