We are currently on the look out for a Conversion Optimisation Specialist to join a collaborative, award winning and UK leading digital agency where you will be responsible for defining and running optimisation programmes for clients so that you can make a genuine difference.
Salary: £25k to £35k + Awesome benefits and training
This is a leading role within the expanding CRO service, working closely with clients and directing other team members where you will also:
- Analyse and report on digital performance, by performing analytics reviews
- Set up AB/MV tests and in personalisation programmes relevant testing software
- Analyse and report on the performance of AB and MV tests and personalisation
- Collaborate with UX consultants to select and plan appropriate user research and UX testing activities to be part of CRO programmes.
- Collaborate with designers, UX consultants and developers to define test hypotheses, and design and build tests.
As a successful candidate, you will need the following:
- Experience of customer experience analytics tools (e.g. Crazy Egg, Hotjar, etc)
- Experience of planning and implementing AB and MV testing programmes, and personalisation programmes
- Experience of common AB/MVT software (e.g. VWO, Optimizely)
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- Qualitative and quantitative user research techniques (user testing, depth interviews, tree testing, card sorting, surveys, etc)
This role will offer the successful candidate a very competitive package. You will have superb career growth opportunities available to you and you will be given the autonomy to make a real success of your area.
Apply today with an up to date CV today for immediate consideration.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries.
- Customer Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job