Vacancy No: LH9345
Title: Conversion Developer
Salary: IRO £28-30k
Knowledge & Qualifications:
• MS Visual Studio and using Net framework programming languages - C#
• In-depth experience with relational databases - SQL and MY SQL
• Strong communication skills
• Articulate and personable
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Measured performance under pressure
Good / strong knowledge of Microsoft Visual FoxPro is desired BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
Experience of application development and relational databases
Commercial experience in a software development environment.
The Conversion Developer role is responsible for the analysis of data, configuring, coding and delivery of conversions across the project work our client delivers. This will entail querying existing databases to plan a conversion, writing software, unit testing their own work, supporting the formal testing process, and involvement in the delivery of the end product into production, subsequent support and monitoring and running conversions with any needed customisations for client variations.
The Conversion Developer will be part of the development team, but work closely with the project management function in delivering individual project work.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
- MS Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro