My client, a leading bank in Halifax would like to recruit a copywriter to join their team on a 6 month initial contract.
My client's vision is to be the best bank for their customers. By putting customers first, keeping banking simple and making a difference together, they'll help Britain prosper. A core part of their digital strategy and a key strategic priority for the Group is transforming the way their customers interact with them. This involves a significant investment in developing world-class, customer-centric products and services.
To achieve this, they're looking for an experienced Conversation Designer. You will be a talented writer with a good understanding of plain, natural language.
You will be expected to use conversation design methods to create conversational flows, User Interfaces (UI's) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) personalities, alongside other Conversation Designers and disciplines in your design team.
What skills should you have to apply for this role?
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert for Conservation Design in your design team.
- A confident communicator who can engage with colleagues of all levels and knowledge.
- Educate the design team and the rest of the business about the effectiveness of Conversation Design.
- Stay in touch with the very latest and emerging conversational technology platforms.
- Craft world class and engaging conversational experiences across various customer journeys and supporting channels, across all devices.
- You will be an advocate of reducing the complexities - our customers expect simple and easy-to-use experiences.
- Experience working across multiple brands, platforms and environments either agency or client side (Ideally, both).
- Experience of working across a number of different financial products within digital and design teams.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tailor words to a specific audience and platform in a variety of different sectors.
What skills will help you succeed in the role?
- Has worked in one or more of the following areas previously: <list products/services/journeys in your value stream/lab>
- Knowledge of other areas of design like Interaction Design, Service Design and/or Visual Design.
- A high-level of emotional intelligence, with little to no ego. In our team, we believe everyone should have a voice and opportunities.
- A keen interest in the evolving banking and fin tech space.
- A creative at heart, who's not afraid to do things differently.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'