Controls Systems Engineer
NRG are pleased to be working alongside a fantastic organisation based in Blyth. They are globally recognised and are the UK’s leader in energy.
The role available is Controls Systems Engineer.
- Support and promote Health & Safety, Environment & Quality as core business principles within an OHSAS 18001, ISO14001, ISO9001, ISO17025 environment
- Maintain currency of knowledge of latest technologies, standards, engineering good practice and the application of these in a commercial environment
- Develop innovative commercial and research projects in line with the organisations goals and objectives
- Develop and disseminate engineering knowledge of the organisation to key external stakeholders
- Work with other business functions independently and as part of a project team to develop key deliverables
- Provide technical expertise for the controls hardware and software design within the , installation and commissioning of the testing facilities
- Provide specialist technical support as necessary to the commercial and research activities including, engineering design, tender preparation/evaluation, budget preparation/review and customer and supplier support
- Where appropriate, populate and maintain design and project records relating to engineering activities and project work in accordance with the organisations processes and procedures
- Where appropriate, review team member reporting, design, specification, drawings, results or other work within areas of competency
Salary: up to £50,000k.
For more information please apply or contact NRG.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job