My client, a world-leading specialist in the design and installation of automated warehousing equipment, are looking to expand their controls and automation department with additional engineers; who will be able to add to their growing teams skill set and experiences, as well as develop within the company.
My client specialise in automated warehousing equipment, conveyor systems, totes, materials handling, track and trace systems, pick by light, autonomous distribution systems and storage and retrieval systems. They are ideally looking for candidates to have experience in the materials handling industry, either within storage and retrieval or conveyor systems.
The role will be office based with occasional site travel to assist in the installation and commissioning of equipment and systems. Applicants should be open to travel both nationally and internationally. Applicants should also have experience designing control systems from scratch, and programming PLCs and HMIs from cradle to grave. Experience should include:
- Experience programming Siemens S7 PLCs (TIA Portal) and/ or Allen Bradley PLCs from scratch
- Experience programming/ commissioning Siemens WinCC and/ or Allen Bradley SCADA systems
- Experience/ exposure with/to electrical design with AutoCAD and/ or ePlan P8
- Experience with network architecture deisgn, i.e. ProfiNET, ProfiBUS or Ethernet
- Experience working to tight deadlines on multi-million pound projects
- Experience completing documentation, i.e. FAT and SAT documents
- Experience working on post-installation teams helping train end-clients on newly installed systems
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and assisting other teams/ departments
- Experience liaising with clients for development and acceptance of requirements along with development of front end system architects
The package on offer for this role is dependant on the candidates experience. If you would be interested in discussing this fantastic opportunity, please apply now for more information.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'