Controls Manager required
Rate: Dependant on experience
A market leading Automation Company is looking to bring on an additional Controls Manager as part of an expansion to their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the management of the Controls department ensuring that technical and programme objectives for controls are met within the allocated project costs
- Responsible for 12 direct reports
- Achieve effective operation and co-ordination of the Controls teams and any Sub- Contractors and their activities to ensure controls projects are adequately resourced
- Generate, gain board acceptance and manage annual Controls department budget
- Generate and manage departmental Resource Plan and Capacity Plan, updating as new projects arrive and / or projects change
- Ensure the Controls team is efficient and effective and employees have the necessary skills and experience to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Attendance and input into necessary Project, Department and Management meetings
- Efficient project monitoring to manage Controls related project risks and opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- High degree of PLC / computer & electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering.
- Knowdlege of automotive / related industries.
- Ability to prioritise and plan workloads.
- Experience of managing and leading technical personnel
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Thomas Good or John Smith on or alternatively email as soon as possible
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job