Controls Electrician / Automation Electrician required for our client a specialist Mechanical and Electrical Company who provide the design, installation, service and maintenance of various mechanical and electrical systems though out manufacturing sites.
They require a Controls Engineer / Automation Engineer with at least five years' experience post apprenticeship who is based in the London and Home Counties area's with a track record of servicing, fault finding, installing and repairing manufacturing / production machinery. They Controls Engineer will need to be familiar with:
- Star Delta systems
- PID & temp controllers
- Control panels, relay logic, motor control circuits
- Instrumentation, temp / RH
- Low voltage switch gear
- Schematic drawings
The role would suit a fully qualified Controls Electrician / Automation Electrician (not domestic or IT or fire alarm) that has proven experience with industrial electrical installation and a track record of lone working, fault finding and direct client interactions. The Industrial Electrician is expected to cover the London and Home Counties area's.
Controls Electrician / Controls Engineer Qualifications
- City & Guilds 2391 - Test and Inspection or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2382 -17th edition wiring regulations or current equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2330, 2360 or 2365 Electrical Installation or current equivalent.
- Full drivers licence
Controls Electrician / Controls Engineer Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Bonus Related Opportunities Based on Performance up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone
- Hand Tools and safety footwear allowance
- Additional training allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job