Immediate Job Opportunity
Controls Commissioning Eng – Robotics/PLC
Annual Bonus, Pension, Overtime, Training
This company is a well known productivity-increasing factory automation systems specialist, supporting clients worldwide. Their core operation is to supply flexible manufacturing systems, robotics based automation systems and related services to the manufacturing industry.
Due to the award of another high technology project, an on-site Automation Engineer is required to work hand in hand with a well known manufacturer.
Responsibilties to include:
- Supporting client staff to secure production.
- Optimize the systems by providing insight to customer's personnel and back-office (SW development), implementing configuration changes and back-end prepared SW corrections on-site
- Fault finding and problem solving on-site.
- Carrying out systems periodic maintenance tasks
The position offers an exciting opportunity. The site is constantly changing, offering challenging and varied responsibilities, a perfect environment to constantly learn and develop yourself professionally. Hours of work are 8-5.30 (Monday to Friday).
To be successful in the task requires
- Prior experience working in manufacturing field, metal cutting, automation or similar field
- Experience of PLC (programmable logic controls) e.g. Siemens, Beckhoff
- Experience of robotics, ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, or similar
- Good understanding of PC technologies, Windows Server OS, databases, etc.
- Customer service mindset, can-do attitude, flexibility
- Ability to work and document your tasks in systematic way
- Basic skills in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, not being afraid to get your hands dirty
Engineers with a willingness to learn new skills and technology are invited to apply. For further information call Sharon Hill on or . Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis; We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK.
Thank you for your interest, if your experience is suitable for this position, please call the advising Consultant ASAP. NB. We cannot guarantee a response to every application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'