My client are a global world leading organisation in their field, with an extremely proud heritage dating back over 100 years and are seeking a Controls and Automation Team Leader to take ownership of electrical and control design and build activities.
The responsibilities of the Controls and Automation Team Leaderwill include:
- Providing bespoke automation solutions for a diverse development environment e.g. Robotics
- Creating and interpreting work briefs and functional specifications, schematics, detail design, and commission, testing and validation.
- Programming of PLCs, HMI including touch screens, distributed control and intelligent drive controllers.
- Designing mains, motor and low voltage control systems.
- Electrical system design, component selection and specification, and bill of materials.
- Supervising and coaching of team members.
The successful Controls and Automation Team Leaderwill benefit from the following:
- At least two years in a similar development environment
- Experience of working with CAD (Solidworks).
- Experience on PLC Controls
- An understanding of the design process, from developing a brief right through to delivering a specification.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).