- Strong control and management of the budget with effective commutation to operations.
- Develop the OPEX forecasts as appropriate.
- Consolidate the total OPEX structural expenses and HC.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendation to management: variance analysis vs. outlook, plan, last year, identification of key business drivers and proposal of corrective actionns.
- Build-up of the annual expense plan consistent with plan assumptions and business objectives received from EMEA Management and WW Organization.
- Develop the countries yearly plan targeting. Analyze countries monthly performance and outlook.
- Provide support to operations: business cases, OPEX tracking and projects follow up.
- Provide financial support to countries.
- Support teams in technical skills.
- Develop ad hoc analysis when needed.
- Month end close activities (day to day changes follow up, corrective actions, potential accrual bookings).
• Must be fluent in English (both written and oral). A second European language (eg French, German, Italian, Scandinavian languages ) is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Able to work autonomously.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job