H9 have recently been engaged by a leading Food Manufacturer based in the Lancashire area to assist them with their search for a Control Systems Engineer.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer with PLC programming experience to step in to a days based role but will require working one weekend in four.
- Diagnosis and ability to carry out the following, able to identify software relevant to controller.
- Open up software and connect to logic controller in a controlled and safe manner.
- Ability to monitor process "online" and understand ladder diagrams.
- Implement basic modifications to programs to enhance safety/production/ reliability either via working instruction or approved modification from senior engineer. i.e. timers, counters and re-assigning inputs/outputs.
- Adding networkable components such as, ET200 remote I/O rack and assigning I/O in set up and HMI.
- Downloading Programs to HMI such as, Setting I.P. addressing up, Subnet masking, Establishing connection with PG, HMI tag lists & sync with PLC tag.
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to HNC Level or equivalent and time served.
- Minimum 3 years industrial experience (post degree / apprenticeship) within a fast moving manufacturing environment using high level industrial control systems.
- You must be fully familiar with PLC’s, computerised analogue and digital control systems, analogue pneumatic control systems and instrumentation.
- Control Systems
- PLC Programming
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'