To deliver on engineering targets to remain a recognised centre of excellence in the energy sector.
As an experienced Control Systems Engineer you will provide key support to the Test team. As an industry specialist with a proven record of achievements you will lead the development and delivery of commercial and research projects, programmes and tests.
The Northumberland based company are a leading international organisation renowned for developing and delivering solutions in the energy sector and require a Control Systems Engineer to join there established team as they experience continued growth.
The client are based in the Northumberland area, site commutable from the Newcastle, Sunderland areas.
The successful Control Systems Engineer will be accountable for technical leadership of the project engineering resources in supporting the delivery of commercial and research projects and testing activities, in line with company targets.
- Support and promote HSEQ as core business principles within an OHSAS 18001, ISO14001, ISO9001, ISO17025 environment.
- Improve processes and systems and proactively create them where they are needed
- Develop and spread awareness across the company of engineering knowledge within in energy sector
- Represent the company at industry forums
- Provide technical expertise for the controls hardware and software design within the installation and commissioning of the testing facilities
- Provide specialist technical support to the commercial and research activities including, but not limited to, engineering design, tender preparation/evaluation, budget preparation/review and customer and supplier interface.
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent
- An experienced Control Systems Engineer with a sound knowledge of electrical/mechanical generating plant and apparatus
- Advanced knowledge of Functional Safety Systems and Risk Management frameworks, IEC 61508, 61511, 62061
- Experience of working in OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 17025 environments
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Attractive Company Bonus on offer
- 28 days holiday + BH
- Comprehension Pension Scheme
- Cashback Healthcare scheme
- control systems engineer testing validation quality project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job