Control Systems Engineer
To be based in Sheffield
Salary: up to £45,000 depending on experience
Key Skills: PLC Programming/Control System Engineering
I have a brand-new requirement for a Control Systems Engineer to work for one of my key clients based in the Worcester area working for a well-known Controls and Automation Company.
They are looking for someone with a background in Siemens PLC proggramming, ideally with the following skills:
- Good PLC knowledge using them a variety of roles
- PLC programming experience from the programming stage through to the commissioning
- Network communications knowledge - Ethernet, Profibus etc
- PLC programming using Ladder logic and TIA portal knowledge would be desirable
- Good strong Electrical background and Qualifications
- Worked on a variety of small and large projects within a variety of industries - Automotive industry would be desirable
- Someone with at least 2 years PLC programming experience
- Able to work individually and in a team - Willing to go out on site when necessary
- Ambitious individual, looking for some career progression
- Siemens PLC programming experience is essential
The salary bracket is £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits depending on experienceThis is a brand-new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Control Systems Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews as early as next Thursday and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Gregor McDonald on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job