Overview of position
This is a critical position within the busy automation division, providing proactive response to the varying and often demanding customer needs.
Extensive experience of circuit panel wiring will be required which will include crimping, soldering and cable wiring, drilling, tapping and working to schematic/engineering drawings. Excellent communication skills both written, and verbal are essential.
A good all-round education, electronics knowledge and experience, plus computer skills are crucial to carrying out duties efficiently and effectively.
A clean driving licence is required.
The role is customer led and the success is measured by meeting their needs and working to tight deadlines to produce quality products but also a quality service.
* To travel to sites nationwide to carry out a wide variety of jobs
* To check all mechanical aspects of installations, ensuring products are correctly installed and take steps to rectify problems.
* To install wiring and automation systems.
* To liaise with Product Manager and Technical Team to resolve site specific problems
* To test and commission projects and provide the relevant testing data
* To ensure all systems are fully safe and compliant to relevant legislation
* To survey existing systems for safety upgrades and supply office with technical requirements
* To fault find, repair and service automations systems as required
* To liaise with customer to ensure their understanding of systems and satisfaction
* To be able to stay away at short notice
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job