Control Systems Design Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 (Based on experience) + Incentives & Career Progression Opportunities
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s most ambitious market leaders of Industrial Automation technology and solutions.
Due to expansion, this is a superb opportunity for an experienced Control Systems Design Engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Design Engineers at a more junior level looking to progress their career are also encouraged to apply. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps moving forward and looking ahead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of project drawings, specifications and component drawings
- Taking variety of highly technical projects from initial concept & design through to completion
- Liaising with clients to provide electrical engineering solutions on new and existing products
- Provide ongoing updates and improvements to existing systems + technical support
- Implement innovative solutions
- Attend project and progress reviews to identify pertinent issues and required actions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering subject
- Further degree an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of your field, able to advise other disciplines regarding aspects of their design as it impacts electrical engineering issues
- Demonstrate a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a confident and determined approach
- Support on-going continuous improvement initiatives including the development of control system processes
- Proactively and energetically interact in a cross-functional team environment and be open minded to new ideas and concepts
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation.
Falcon Recruitment Services are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, specialising within the controls and automation industry. We place all levels of personnel, up to Directorship level across the UK and internationally.
- Control Systems
- Electrical Design
- PLC Allen Bradley
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"