My client is a highly successful, leading company who offer a phenomenal employee focused culture.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious Control System Engineer to work full time with a salary of approximately £30,000 per annum, depending on experience. This is a full time role, based in the Petersfield area.
The purpose of the role is to carry out the design of the control systems. You will liaise constantly with subcontractors, pre sales teams, post order project managers and commissioning engineers. A good knowledge of all relevant British and European standards and the ability to understand electrical and mechanicals drawings is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Interpretation of project requirements from descriptive information to third party contractors.
- Provide support with the production of electrical systems installation drawings
- Attend site or customer premises to provide technical support and manage any issues
- Liaise with supply chain to develop accurate cost estimates
- Support Commercial and sales teams with developing cost-effective solutions.
The successful candidate must have;
- Developed interpersonal skills
- Proficient experience in ACAD or CAD system
- Prioritise and organise workload
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office
- Degree in Electrical Engineer or similar
- Current driving license
- Ability to work well within a team
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Design Engineering
- Engineering Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job