A global financial organization here in Cheshire are looking to bring on an experianced Control Risk professional to undertake and be part of a Major Change initiative which promises to be an exciting and challenging project to bring in line the HR function under the risk apatite for this company.
As the point person on this you will have the ability to effect change and become a center point for all things risk related.
The ideal candidate will have the following -
- Experience of risk and control self-assessments, controls assurance and assessment methodologies
- Experience of working within the financial services industry here in the UK.
- Experience of working within a regulatory, risk, control or governance function
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly numerate.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with strong presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and able to use excel and other analysis tools.
- Ability to influence others without formal reporting lines, build relationships across the function and organisation
- Experience of working within the Human Resources and/or People Risk fields is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Project Management and Change Management, proven through a relevant professional qualification e.g. Prince2, Project Management Institution is desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'