Control Panel Wirer
Leading engineering manufacturing firm, who has a full order book for the foreseeable future, currently requires Control Panel Wirers to start working for them immediately.
Control Panel Wirer Requirements:
- Previous industry experience in control panel wiring ideally having worked on switchgear, distribution panels
- Able to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- Able to use hand tools efficiently and adhere to health and safety protocols
Control Panel Wirer Responsibilities:
- Wiring control panels
- Wiring and assembly of components for control cabinets and panels
- Crimping and terminating of wires using hand tools
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring panels accordingly
- Wiring control panels for general power distribution
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job