Panel Wirer urgently needed for an immediate start for a successful engineering company, based in Milton Keynes.
The experienced Control Panel Wirer will assist with wiring control panels for production machinery and the fitting of control panels to machines.
Control Panel Wirer Requirements:
- Previous industry experience in control panel wiring
- Experience of building control panels from scratch
- Experience of making cables, point-to-point wiring etc
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Capable of using hand tools efficiently and adhering to health and safety protocols
Control Panel Wirer Responsibilities:
- Wiring control panels for production machinery
- Wiring and assembly of components for control cabinets and panels
- Crimping and terminating wires using hand tools
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring panels accordingly
- Wiring control panels into power sources on production machinery
If you are interested in this Control Panel Wirer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job