Lead Control & Instrumentation Engineer - Central London - Monday - Friday - Extremely competitive salary, Travel allowance and benefits package - Fantastic Pension available
Are you an experienced Control & Instrumentation Engineer, with an experience in a Continuous Process environment? Have you looked after a sites CEMS, PLC/DCS and SCADA solutions? Are you looking to join a well established, truly international business?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a next step in your career!
A multinational corporation that specialises in Environmental Solutions, from Waste collection to Energy and Water solutions
Multi Million pound worldwide turnover across various products and markets
Providing Environmental solutions, to effectively and efficiently manage residential, commercial and industrial environmental requirements
Our client provide to a huge range of markets, including Retail, Process Industries and commercial properties.
Based in Central London
Advancing your career
- Fantastic opportunities to progress professionally and personally, with the possibility to gain some fantastic experience in a different environment
Securing your future
- Excellent Pension plan - Contributions can be adjusted and will be matched by the Company.
- Fantastic salary on offer
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday
- 40 hour weeks
- Mon - Fri
- Responsible for assisting with the planning and resourcing of C&I maintenance activities associated with routine and major plant maintenance activities
- You will be required to intervene and assist with the departmental response to plant breakdowns with the aim of minimising system downtime
- Work in conjunction with the EC&I Engineer to ensure the maintenance and repair of all associated C&I Equipment is completed, to include CEMS, DCS and other SCADA based equipment.
- You will take leadership of the implementation of C&I modifications and plant enhancement programmes
- Responsible for C&I maintenance procedures being carried out in accordance with the quality environmental management procedures for the facility
- You will ensure that reports relating to plant C&I breakdown, repair, general maintenance and fault diagnosis are compiled, recorded and archived
- Manage the upkeep of all records associated with the C&I maintenance of plant and equipment
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You will need to hold an HNC qualification or other recognised equivalent qualifications in instrumentation & process control or electronic engineering,
- You must have relevant training/qualification relating to Instrumentation, PLC Programming & Logic Control Qualifications, 17th Edition Wiring Regulations And QHSE Qualifications.
- Have proven experience of the maintenance and repair of C&I systems in an industrial environment such as an Energy Recovery Facility, or similar industries such as Oil & Gas, Process / Food, Pharma / Chemicals, etc.,
- Have experience of the installation and commissioning of new C&I equipment, knowledge of Instrument calibration and measurement techniques
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations associated with Electrical Control, Instrumentation equipment and systems,
- You will be able to demonstrate good management, leadership and team participation skills with a team of EC&I Technicians
- Experience in managing maintenance contracts and contract labour associated with C&I Equipment
- Computer literate with an ability to plan and report on activities and projects,
- Self-motivated and to have a 'hands on approach'
- Have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing to all levels.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job