Our client is a global name in environment solutions, with operations all around the world. They service customers in the municipal and industrial sectors, with Water, Waste and Energy management.
They are now looking for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer, with an electrical engineering background, to join their Water technologies team.
Location: Stoke on Trent (commutable from Stafford, Macclesfield, Derby, Matlock, Burton)
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
The Standard Solutions Platform (SSP) produces and customises water treatment units. The C&I Engineer works alongside the SSP Technical department on product and unit projects, from Design stage all the way through to After-Sale support.
- Support the design and development of new product ranges, or the improvement of existing products by researching new technologies.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding product specifications, costings and quotations
- Create or update software, systems, electrical and manufacturing drawings and other documentation related to the product within timescales and according to customer specifications
- Write automation documents including source code, and perform automation modifications (assist when needed with FAT)
- Provide technical support on all SSP products globally
- Take part in any required training and development internally and externally
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential, plus another Language would be a real advantage (French, German, Spanish or Chinese)
- Experience with Control and Instrumentation packages (Simatic Manager, WinCCFlexible, TIA Portal, RSLogix5000, Codesys Language, Schneider PLC)
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers programming, with the ability to programme PLCs using Structured Text (experience with programming Schneider PLCs would be helpful)
- Background in Electrical Engineering (either through experience or education)
- Flexible approach to your work, to ensure project targets and deadlines are met
- Excellent problem solver with good administrative skills to support compliance
- Effective team worker who is highly confidential (the position requires you to sign a confidentiality agreement)
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Control & Instrumentation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Instrumentation & Control Engineer, Instrumentation Control Engineer, Control Instrumentation Engineer, Control and Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer, Lead Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineer, Senior Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Control, Automation and Instrumentation Engineer, Control and Instrumentation Design Engineer, Principal Control and Instrumentation Engineer, PLC Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Electrical Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Electrical Control and Instrumentation, Electrical Engineer, Senior Engineer, C&I Engineer
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job