Automotive Contracts Supervisor required in West Bromwich, West Midlands
Salary Dependent on experience + Benefits + Pension
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:00pm
We are looking to recruit a key position for our client's commercial main dealership in their Contracts Department. You will have the responsibility for the contract maintenance of a large fleet of vehicles and trailers.
- Cost control for a large fleet of vehicles
- Authorise work to be carried out on vehicles
- Reporting vehicle mileage
- Repair and maintenance quotations
- Create contract documentation
- Excellent Communications skills
- Proven administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in the motor trade is desirable
- Kerridge / Autoline experience would be highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity that offers real progression opportunities and career prospects.
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.