Large Mining organisation are expanding their team of Contract Specialists for Asset Level Projects.
* Pre-contract and post-award exposure
* Preparation of technical contract and approval documentation
* Tender preparation
* Award negotiation
* Claims mitigation
This is a world-leading resources company who extract and process minerals, oil and gas and their products are sold worldwide.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Looking for experienced Contracts Specialist with FEED through Execution Exp (cradle to grave)
* Ability to work on multiple projects up at any given point in time
* Support studies, full contracts scope (formation, tendering, administration & management)
* Ability to produce high level reports suitable for the board
* Mining project experience
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job