- Understanding the specific contracting requirements of the Strategic Procurement Unit and other Group functions.
- Actively participating in business unit projects that involve contracting
- Liaising with Legal Teams and other functions regarding standards & contracting specifics
- Participating in some aspects of the full sourcing process which include development of scope, contract writing, and contract execution;
- Ensuring the company common processes are implemented, used and continually improved
- Selecting the correct contract templates for use in creating a contract, being able to use the templates appropriately, and amending clauses where necessary
- Ensuring local contracts comply with master/global agreements Experience & Expertise:
- Deep contracting practitioner knowledge - either a legal or procurement (preferably both) background. (Highly knowledgeable in contracting processes, tools and systems ideally in direct and Indirect sectors, as well as deep understanding of critical clauses and T&Cs.)
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Extensive contracts experience / dealt with contracts clauses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job