ANS has been accredited as a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for the fourth year. Described as an 'extraordinary’ organisation to work for, ANS is committed to employee development, training and welfare. As one of the most decorated NetApp & Cisco partners in the UK and we hold the highest possible accreditations with VMware and Microsoft. Our record growth and expansion into new sectors means we are seeking to appoint a Contracts Administrator to join us in our Manchester office.
- Good level of general computer literacy
- Good administration skills
- Good interpersonal skills for effective communication at all levels both inside and outside the organisation.
- Flexible approach to required duties.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Carry out duties in compliance with security measures.
- Good attention to detail.
- A customer-focused attitude.
No Qualifications needed
- Requesting renewal information / quotes from supplier
- Renewal / pricing of customer contracts
- Producing Service Definitions using our automated system
- Gaining serial information from suppliers
- Ensure that the Contracts database is accurately updated
- Contacting customers to chase up deliveries
- Contacting suppliers for delivery notes & contracts
- Ensuring correct documentation on all systems
- Ensuring items & serial numbers on contracts are recorded accurately
- Liaise with the Account Managers on their individual accounts as & when required and keep them updated on renewal opportunities or contract issues
More about ANS
ANS is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider committed to helping organisations become cloud enabled. We offer over 600 customers the capability they need to achieve successful transformation, through Public, Private or Hybrid cloud and the supporting connectivity. Our partner relationships are central to our objectives, and we work closely with Cisco, NetApp, VMware, AWS and Microsoft to not only deliver outstanding technical solutions but to build our portfolio of industry-leading certifications, benefit from partner tools and support and develop long term business strategies that support our customers’ needs. Founded in 1996, we have grown to a staff of 260 strong and have offices in Manchester and London. Our customers include ODEON, Euro Car Parts, Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust, Peel Ports, Kennedys LLP and the Maritime & Coastguard Agency.
ANS Group Plc are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job